Wednesday, August 25

productivity

reading GMW's blog, i feel like the biggest slacker on earth. she updates every day. and creates a fun little comic with each post.

i'm lucky if i update every month. and if i'm feeling really ambitious, i post some ready-made pictures.

it's not because my brain is devoid of thoughts/rantings. they just completely fly out of my mind when the Blogger new post template opens up in front me. here's what happens:

"oooh, something interesting/funny happened. let me remember that for the blog."

3 hours pass.

"o yea, didn't i have something i wanted to blog about? let me open Blogger."

Sign into Blogger account. Open up NewPost tab.

"........................................................................."

Blink, blink, blink.

Tap fingers on keyboard randomly.

Sigh.

Close Blogger window.

and that's about it in a nutshell.

maybe i should invest in a dictaphone. then i can rant and discuss to my heart's content and then transcribe it later. then again, that seems like a lot of work. and kind of narcissistic.

and, worst of all, i'd have to listen to myself.

VETO.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. The reason why I've been posting every day is due to an entire year of not doing anything creative.

I guess you can say that I was creatively constipated. My blog has become my mental diarrhea. Lol.

tma said...

you're just the swift kick in the pants i need to break my "mental constipation". fighting!